Falkingham Jane Cecelia
|Образование||магистр: M.Sc. (Distinction) Demography [London School of Economics, 1985]
|Место работы||University of Southampton (University of Southampton) / Professor of Demography & International Social Policy Department of Social Statistics|
Population ageing and social security, design of pension systems, redistributive effect of the welfare state, impact of economic transition on living standards within the countries of the Former Soviet Union.
- M. McKee, J. Healy and J. Falkingham (eds) Health Care in Central Asia. Open University Press, 2002.
- J.Falkingham Women and Gender Relations in Tajikistan. Manila: Asian Development Bank, May 2000.
- J.Falkingham and P. Hussain (eds) Tajikistan Human Development Report 1999. Dushanbe, Tajikistan: UNDP, 2000.
- J. Falkingham, J. Klugman, S. Marnie, and J. Micklewright (eds) Household Welfare in Central Asia. London; The Macmillan Press, 1997.
- J. Falkingham and J. Hills (eds) The Dynamic of Welfare. London: Harvester Wheatsheaf, 1995.
- S. Baldwin and J. Falkingham (eds.) Social Security and Social Change: New Challenges to Beveridge. London: Harvester Wheatsheaf, 1993.
- P. Johnson and J. Falkingham Ageing and Economic Welfare London: Sage, 1992.
- J. Falkingham ‘Poverty, out of pocket payments and access to health care: evidence from Tajikistan’ Social Science and Medicine, forthcoming.
- M. Evandrou and J. Falkingham ‘Smoking behaviour and socio-economic status: a cohort analysis, 1974-1998’ Health Statistics Quarterly pp.30-39, No. 14, Summer 2002.
- J. Falkingham and A. Gjonca ‘Fertility Transition in Communist Albania 1950-1990 Population Studies pp.309-318, Vol. 55, 2001.
- M. Evandrou, J. Falkingham, K. Rake and A. Scott ‘The Dynamics of Living Arrangements in Later Life’ Population Trends pp.37-44, No.105, Autumn 2001.
- M. Evandrou and J. Falkingham, ‘What future for the baby boomers in retirement?’ Insurance Trends pp.1-14, No.31, October 2001.
- K.Rake, J. Falkingham and M. Evans. ‘British Pension Policy in the 21st Century: A partnership in pensions or a marriage to the means test?’ Social Policy & Administration September 2000.
- M. Evandrou and J. Falkingham ‘Looking back to look forward: lessons from four birth cohorts for ageing in the 21st Century’ Population Trends No.99, pp.21-30, Spring 2000.
- J. Falkingham ‘The human cost of transition: a brief review of recent health trends in Central Asia’ Eurohealth Volume 6 Number 2, Spring 2000.
- J. Falkingham ‘Measuring household welfare: problems and pitfalls with household surveys in Central Asia’ MOCT-MOST: Economic Policy in Transitional Economies, pp.379-393, Vol. 9, No. 4, 1999.
- J. Falkingham and K. Rake ‘Partnership in Pensions: delivering a secure retirement for women?’ Benefits September/October 1999.
- J. Falkingham ‘Barriers to Access? The growth of private payments for health care in Kyrgyzstan’ pp.68-71 Eurohealth Volume 4 Number 6, Winter 1998.
- K. Rake and J. Falkingham ‘Orphans of the welfare state: does it make sense to reduce widows’ benefits?’ New Economy. Vol.5 Issue 4, December 1998.
- J. Falkingham ‘Income in later life’ Reviews in Clinical Gerontology, Vol.8 pp.81-88, 1998.
- A. Gjonca, C. Wilson and J. Falkingham ‘Paradoxes of Health transition in Europe’s Poorest Country: Albania 1950-1990’ Population and Development Review Vol.23 No. 3 September 1997.
- J. Falkingham and P. Johnson ‘Public Pensions and the Private Sector: A new way forward’ Soundings no. 4, pp.159-167, Autumn 1996.
- L. Hulton and J. Falkingham ‘Male Contraceptive Knowledge and Practice: What Do We Know?’ Reproductive Health Matters vol. 7, June 1996.
- P. Johnson and J. Falkingham 'Privatisation and Pensions' Benefits No.10 May 1994.
- M. Evandrou, J. Falkingham, J. Hills & J. Le Grand 'The Distribution of Welfare Benefits in Kind' Fiscal Studies vol. 14 no. 1 pp. 57-76, February, 1993.
- M. Evandrou, J. Falkingham, J Le Grand & D. Winter 'Equity in Health and Social Care' Journal of Social Policy, Vol.21, No.4, pp.489-523, December, 1992.
- J. Falkingham and P. Johnson 'Income and the elderly' Reviews in Clinical Gerontology, Vol.2, pp.343-351, 1992.
- J. Falkingham and C. Victor 'The Myth of the Woopee?: Incomes, the Elderly and Targeting Welfare' in Ageing and Society 11/4 pp. 471 - 493 December 1991.
- H. Glennerster, J Falkingham and M. Evandrou 'How much do we care: a comment on the government's community care proposals' Social Policy and Administration vol 24, pp.93-10, August 1990.
- J. Falkingham 'Dependency and Ageing in Britain: a re-examination of the evidence' Journal of Social Policy 18/2, 1989, pp 211-33.
- P. Johnson and J. Falkingham 'Intergenerational Transfers and Public Expenditure on the Elderly in Modern Britain' Ageing and Society, vol 8, 1988, pp. 129-146.
|Телефон||+44 (0)23 8059 2628|
|Факс||+44 (0)23 8059 3846|
|Адрес||Department of Social Statistics University of Southampton Highfield Southampton SO17 1BJ|
Agrarian Capitalism and Poor Relief in England, 1500-1860. Rethinking the Origins of the Welfare State
TRANSITION AND FOOD CONSUMPTION / доклад на 25 конференции IAAE, Reshaping Agriculture’s Contribution to Society, International Convention Centre, Durban, South Africa, 16-23 August 2003
Information, Corporate Governance, and Institutional Diversity: Japan, US, and Transitional Economies in Comparative Perspective