Katz Lawrence F.
|Образование||PhD: Economics [MIT, 1985]
|Место работы||Harvard University / Department of Economics,Professor of Economics|
- Differences and Changes in Wage Structures, co-edited with Richard Freeman, University of Chicago Press and NBER, 1995.
- "Neighborhood Effects on Crime for Female and Male Youth: Evidence from a Randomized Housing Voucher Experiment," with J. Kling and J. Ludwig, Quarterly Journal of Economics 120 (February 2005)
- "Why the United States Led in Education: Lessons from Secondary School Expansion, 1910 to 1940," with C. Goldin, in D. Eltis, F. Lewis, and K. Sokoloff, eds., Factor Endowments, Labor and Economic Growth in the Americas, Cambridge University Press, forthcoming 2004.
- "Bullets Don't Got No Name: Consequences of Fear in the Ghetto," with J. Kling and J. Liebman, in T.S. Weisner, ed., Discovering Successful Pathways in Children’s Development: New Methods in the Study of Childhood and Family Life, U. of Chicago, forthcoming 2004.
- "Prison Conditions, Capital Punishment and Deterrence," with S. Levitt and E. Shustorovich, American Law and Economics Review 5 (Fall 2003), 318-43.
- "Sustaining U.S. Economic Growth," with J.B. DeLong and C. Goldin, in H. Aaron, J. Lindsay, and P. Nivola, eds., Agenda for the Nation, Brookings Institution, 2003, 17-60.
- "Boston Site Findings: The Early Impacts of Moving to Opportunity," with J. Kling and J. Liebman, in J. Goering and J. Feins, eds., Choosing A Better Life: Evaluating the Moving to Opportunity Social Experiment, Urban Institute Press, 2003, 177-211.
- "The Power of the Pill: Oral Contraceptives and Women’s Career and Marriage Decisions," with C. Goldin, Journal of Political Economy 110 (August 2002), 730-770.
- "Moving to Opportunity in Boston: Early Results of a Randomized Mobility Experiment," with J. Kling and J. Liebman, Quarterly Journal of Economics 116 (May 2001), 607-54.
- "The Legacy of U.S. Educational Leadership: Notes on Distribution and Economic Growth in the 20th Century," with C. Goldin, American Economic Review 91 (May 2001), 18-23.
- "The Shaping of Higher Education in the United States and New England," with C. Goldin, Regional Review 11 (Q4 2001), 5-11.
- "Decreasing (and then Increasing) Inequality in America: A Tale of Two Half- Centuries," with C. Goldin, in F. Welch, ed., The Causes and Consequences of Increasing Income Inequality, University of Chicago Press, 2001, 37-82.
- "Prevailing Wage Laws and Construction Labor Markets," with D. Kessler, Industrial and Labor Relations Review 54 (January 2001), 259-74.
- "Education and Income in the Early Twentieth Century: Evidence from the Prairies," with C. Goldin, Journal of Economic History 60 (September 2000), 782-818.
- "Career and Marriage in the Age of the Pill," with C. Goldin, American Economic Review 90 (May 2000), 461-65.
- "Technological Change, Computerization, and the Wage Structure," in E. Brynjolfsson and B. Kahin, eds., Understanding the Digital Economy, MIT Press, 2000, 217-44.
|Адрес||Department of Economics
Cambridge, MA 02138
Вопросы экономики и права. 2011. № 1. С. 117-120.
FUNDAMENTAL AND INDUCED BIASES IN TECHNOLOGICAL CHANGE IN CENTRAL CANADIAN AGRICULTURE / доклад на 25 конференции IAAE, Reshaping Agriculture’s Contribution to Society, International Convention Centre, Durban, South Africa, 16-23 August 2003
Journal of Political Economy. 1991. Vol. 99. No. 3. P. 500-521.