|Место работы||University of Manchester / Professor of Quantitative Social Research, ESRC Methods Programme Director|
women's employment, with particular respect to ethnic differences and strategies for combining work and family life. the role of qualifications in women's careers household formation, change and diversity secondary analysis of survey and census microdata and issues around data release
- Ruspini, E. and Dale, A. (eds) (2002) Women and Social Change: Engendering Longitudinal Analysis, Bristol: Policy Press
- Dale, A., N. Shaheen, E. Fieldhouse and V. Kalra (Forthcoming), "Routes into Education and Employment for Young Pakistani and Bangladeshi women in the UK", Ethnic and Racial Studies.
- Dale, A., N. Shaheen, E. Fieldhouse and V. Kalra (2002), "Labour Market Prospects for Pakistani and Bangladeshi women". Work, Employment and Society, Vol. 16, No. 1, 5-26.
- Dale, A. and Elliot, M., (2001) Proposals for 2001 SARs: an assessment of disclosure risk, JRSS (A), Vol.164, part 3, pp.427-448.
- Dale, A., E. Fieldhouse, and C. Holdsworth (2000), Analyzing Census Microdata, 1st ed. London: Edward Arnold.
- Elliott, J., A. Dale, and M. Egerton (2001), "Returning to work after childbirth: a longitudinal analysis of the role of qualifications in facilitating mother's return to paid employment", in Restructuring work and the life course V. Marshall, W. R. Heinz, H. Kreuger, and A. Verma, eds. Toronto: University of Toronto Press.
- Elliott, J., A. Dale, and M. Egerton (2001), "The influence of qualifications on women's work histories, employment status and earnings at age 33", European Sociological Review, Vol.17.
- Dale, A. and C. Holdsworth (1998), "Why don't minority ethnic women in Britain work part-time?" in Part-time Prospects, J. O'Reilly and C. Fagan, eds. London: Routledge, 77-95.
|Телефон||0161 275 4876|
|Факс||0161 275 4722|
change and diversity ethnic differences household formation qualification women's career women's employment work and family life женская занятость квалификация этнические различия
Социологические исследования. 2009. № 2. С. 117-121.
Journal of Institutional Studies (Журнал институциональных исследований). 2018. Т. 10. № 2. С. 90-117.