Marx Leslie M.
|Образование||бакалавр: Mathematics [Duke University, 1989]
магистр: Economics [Northwestern University, 1991]
PhD: Economics [Northwestern University, 1994]
|Место работы||William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration / Associate Professor of Economics and Management|
- "Rent Shifting and Efficiency in Sequential Contracting," joint with Greg Shaffer.
- "Individual Accountability in Teams," joint with Francesco Squintani.
- "Bargaining Power in Sequential Contracting," joint with Greg Shaffer.
- "Opportunism and Nondiscrimination Clauses," joint with Greg Shaffer.
- "Upfront Payments and Exclusion," joint with Greg Shaffer - Preliminary.
- "Adverse Specialization," joint with Glenn M. MacDonald, Journal of Political Economy 109, 864-899 (2001).
- "Dynamic Voluntary Contribution to a Public Project," joint with Steven A. Matthews, Review of Economic Studies 67, 327-358 (2000).
- "Predatory Accommodation: Below-Cost Pricing Without Exclusion in Intermediate Goods Markets," joint with Greg Shaffer, RAND Journal of Economics 30, 22-43 (1999).
- "Adaptive Learning and Iterated Weak Dominance," Games and Economic Behavior 26, 2, 253-278 (1999).
- "Payments for Order Flow on NASDAQ," joint with Eugene Kandel, Journal of Finance 54, 1, 35-66 (1999).
- "Odd-Eighth Avoidance as a Defense Against SOES Bandits," joint with Eugene Kandel, Journal of Financial Economics 51, 85-102 (1999).
- "The Effects of Transaction Costs on Stock Prices and Trading Volume," joint with Michael J. Barclay and Eugene Kandel, Journal of Financial Intermediation 7, 130-150 (1998).
- "Efficient Venture Capital Financing Combining Debt and Equity," Review of Economic Design 3, 371-387 (1998); Winner of the Koc University Prize for the Best Paper of the Year in Review of Economic Design.
- "Nasdaq market structure and spread patterns," joint with Eugene Kandel, Journal of Financial Economics 45, 35-60 (1997).
- "Order Independence for Iterated Weak Dominance," joint with Jeroen M. Swinkels, Games and Economic Behavior 18, 219-245 (1997).
- "Corrigendum," GEB 31, 324-329 (2000).
Публикации на портале:
Barclay M.J., Eugene Kandel, Marx L.M. The Effects of Transaction Costs on Stock Prices and Trading Volume
// Journal of Financial Intermediation.
|Адрес||3-110C Carol Simon Hall|
- Associate Editor of International Economic Review
- Referee for Econometrica, American Economic Review, Review of Economic Studies, Journal of Finance,
- Journal of Financial Economics, Review of Financial Studies, Journal of Economic Theory,
- Games and Economic Behavior, RAND Journal of Economics, International Journal of Industrial Organization.
SSRN Working Papers. 1996. No. 9611132.
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control. 1997. Vol. 21. No. 8-9. P. 1267-1321 .