|Образование||доктор наук: Doctor of Philosophy (Field of Marketing) [Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, 1990]
|Место работы||Graduate School of Business (Chicago GSB) / July 1995 - Professor of Marketing,|
- Strategic Pricing and Detailing Behavior in International Makets (with Ramarao Desiraju), Marketing Science, forthcoming
- Balancing Profitability and Customer Welfare in a Supermarket Chain (with J-P Dube and Vishal Singh), Quantitative Marketing & Economics, Inaugural Issue, forthcoming
- Semiparametric Estimation of Brand Choice Behavior (with Richard Briesch and Rosa Matzkin), Journal of the American Statistical Association (JASA), 97, 460, 973-983
- The Proportional Hazard Model for Purchase Timing: A Comparison of Alternative Specifications, Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, forthcoming
- Investigating the Effects of Store Brand Introduction on Retailer Demand and Pricing Behavior (with Andre Bonfrer and Inseong Song), Management Science, 48, 10, 2002
- Structural Applications of the Discrete Choice Model (with J-P Dube, et. al.) Marketing Letters, 13:3, 207-220, 2002
- Investigating Category Pricing Behavior in a Retail Chain, Journal of Marketing Research, 2002, 39, no. 2 (May 2002): p. 141-154
- Endogeneity and Heterogeneity in a Probit Demand Model: Estimation Using Aggregate Data (2001), Marketing Science, 20, 4, 442-456 http://bear.cba.ufl.edu/centers/MKS/articles/777691.pdf
- Market Structure Across Stores: An Application of a Random Coefficients Logit Model with Store Level Data (with J-P Dube and Vishal Singh), Advances in Econometrics, Volume 16, 2002, PH Franses and A Montgomery, editors.
- A Panel Data Analysis of Household Brand Choices, Journal of Econometrics, 103 (2001), 111- 153 (with Ekaterini Kyriazidou and Josef Perktold)
- Power in Manufacturer-Retailer Interactions: An Empirical Investigation of Pricing in a Local Market, Marketing Science, Spring 2000, 127-148 (with Vrinda Kadiyali and Naufel J. Vilcassim) http://bear.cba.ufl.edu/centers/MKS/articles/856834.pdf
- Investigating Household State Dependence Effects Across Categories, Journal of Marketing Research, November 1999, 488-500 (with Andrew Ainslie and P.B. Seetharaman)
- A Bayesian Model to Forecast New Product Performance in Domestic and International Markets, Marketing Science, 18, 2, 115-136 (with Ramya Neelamegham) http://bear.cba.ufl.edu/centers/MKS/articles/684541.pdf
- Investigating Dynamic Multi-firm Market Interactions in Price and Advertising, Management Science, 45, 4, April 1999, 499-518 (with Vrinda Kadiyali & Naufel Vilcassim)
- Variety Seeking, Purchase Timing and the "Lightning Bolt" Brand Choice Model, Management Science, 45, 4, April 1999, 486-498.
- Inertia and Variety Seeking in a Model of Brand Purchase Timing, Marketing Science, 17, 3, 1998, 253-270 http://bear.cba.ufl.edu/centers/MKS/articles/820524.pdf
- Product Line Extensions and Competitive Market Interactions:An Empirical Analysis, Journal of Econometrics, 89, March / April 1999, 339-364 (with Vrinda Kadiyali and Naufel J. Vilcassim)
- Measuring the Effects of New Brand Introduction on Inter-Brand Strategic Interaction, European Journal of Operational Research, 118, 2, 315-331.
- Representing Heterogeneity in Consumer Response Models, Marketing Letters, 8,3, July 1997 (with W deSarbo and others).
- Investigating Purchase Timing Behavior in Two Related Product Categories, Journal of Marketing Research, 35 (February 1998), 43-53 (with Sudeep Haldar)
- A Model of Inertia and Variety Seeking, International Journal of Research in Marketing, 15 (1998), 1-17 (with P.B. Seetharaman).
- Household Heterogeneity and State Dependence in a Model of Purchase Strings: Empirical Results and Managerial Implications, International Journal of Research in Marketing, 14 (1997), 341-357 (with Sachin Gupta and Dick Wittink).
- An Empirical Investigation of the "Dynamic McFadden" Model of Purchase Timing and Brand Choice: Implications for Market Structure, Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 16, 1, 2-12 (with Alok R. Prasad).
- Do Household Scanner Data Provide Representative Inferences from Brand Choices: A Comparison with Store Data, Journal of Marketing Research, November 1996 (with Sachin Gupta, Dick Wittink and Anil Kaul).
- Investigating the Effects of a Line Extension / New Brand Introduction on Market Structure, Marketing Letters, 7, 4, 319-328, October 1996.
- Empirical Analysis of Competitive Product Line Pricing Decisions: Lead, Follow or Move Together, Journal of Business, 69, 4, 459-488, October 1996 (with Vrinda Kadiyali & Naufel Vilcassim)
- A Framework for Analyzing Habits, "Hand-of-Past," and Heterogeneity in Dynamic Brand Choice, Marketing Science, 1996, 15, 3, 280-299 (with Sudeep Haldar and Rishin Roy)
- Pricing Strategies in a Dynamic Duopoly: A Differential Game Model, Management Science, November 1996 (with Vithala R. Rao).
- Investigating Optimal Retailer Pricing Using Household Scanner Panel Data, Journal of Retailing, 71, 2, 103-128 (with Naufel J. Vilcassim).
- Forecasting Restaurant Sales using Self-Selectivity Models, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 4, 2, 117-128 (with Michael S. Morgan)
- Investigating the Effects of Marketing Variables and Unobserved Heterogeneity in a Multinomial Probit Model, International Journal of Research in Marketing 1996, 13, 1-15 (with Bo E. Honore).
- Empirical Implications of Unobserved Heterogeneity for Manufacturer and Retailer Pricing, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 5, 1, 15-24 (with Naufel Vilcassim)
- A Two-Period Repeated Game Advertising Investment Model for Oligopolistic Markets with an Application to the Beer Industry, Decision Sciences 1995, 26, 4 (with Naufel J. Vilcassim).
- Dynamic Duopoly Models of Advertising Competition: Estimation and a Specification Tests, Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 4,1, Spring 1995, 109-131. (with Dipak C. Jain).
- Heterogeneous Logit Model Implications for Brand Positioning, Journal of Marketing Research, 31, May 1994, 304-312.
- Marketing Investment Decisions in a Dynamic Duopoly: A Model and Empirical Analysis, International Journal of Research in Marketing, 11, 3, 1994, 387-306 (with Naufel J. Vilcassim).
- Analyzing Household Brand Choice Behavior Using a Random Coefficients Logit Model, Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 12, 3, 1994, 317-328 (with Dipak C. Jain and Naufel J. Vilcassim).
- On Using Demographic Variables to Determine Segment Membership In Logit Mixture Models, Journal of Marketing Research, 31, February 1994, 128-136 (with Sachin Gupta).
- Investigating the Sensitivity of Equilibrium Profits to Advertising Dynamics and Competitive Effects, Management Science , 39(9), September 1993, 1146-1162.
- Investigating Purchase Incidence, Brand Choice and Purchase Quantity Decisions of Households, Marketing Science, 12(2) 1993, 184-208.
- Estimating a Multinomial Probit Model of Brand Choice Using the Method of Simulated Moments, Marketing Science, 11(4), 1992, 386-407.
- Investigating Heterogeneity in Nested Logit Models: A Modeling Approach and Empirical Analysis, International Journal of Research in Marketing, 9, 1992, 161-175.
- A Dynamic Model of Channel Member Strategies for Marketing Expenditures, Marketing Science, 11(2), 1992, 168-188 (with Dipak C. Jain).
- An Empirical Investigation of Advertising Strategies in a Dynamic Duopoly, Management Science, 38(9), September 1992, 1230-1244 (with Naufel J. Vilcassim).
- Investigating Heterogeneity in Brand Preferences in Logit Models for Panel Data, Journal of Marketing Research, 33, November 1991, 417-428 (with Dipak C. Jain and Naufel J. Vilcassim).
- Equilibrium Pricing and Advertising Strategies for Nondurable Experience Products in a Dynamic Duopoly, Managerial and Decision Economics, 14, 1993, 221-234 (with Vithala R. Rao, and Naufel J. Vilcassim).
- A Study of Manufacturer-Retailer Marketing Strategies: A Differential Game Approach, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Springer-Verlag (with Dipak Jain).
- Understanding Customer Value in Business Markets: Methods of Customer Value Assessment, Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, 1993, 1, 1, 3-30 (with J.C. Anderson and Dipak Jain).
Публикации на портале:
Pradeep Chintagunta Investigating the Effects of Store-Brand Introduction on Retailer Demand and Pricing
// Management Science.
|Телефон||(773) 702 8015|
|Факс||(773) 702 0458|
|Адрес||409 Walker, 1101 East 58th Street, Chicago, IL 60637|
1984-1986, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India, Post Graduate Diploma in Management
1979-1984, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, India, Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
Предыдущие должности и позиции, прочие позиции
September 2002 – December 2002, Thomas Carroll Ford Foundation Visiting Professor of Marketing, Harvard Business School, Boston, MA 02163
July 1994 - July 1995, Associate Professor of Marketing, S. C. Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853
July 1990 - July 1994, Assistant Professor of Marketing, S. C. Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853
Почетные звания и отличия и пр.
Editor, Journal of Business
Area Editor, Marketing Science http://bear.cba.ufl.edu/CENTERS/MKS/
Associate Editor, Management Science
Associate Editor, Quantitative Marketing & Economics
Member, Editorial Board: Journal of Marketing Research