|Дата рождения||26 мая 1944 г.|
|Образование||бакалавр: B.A. in Economics, Statistics and Political Science 
магистр: M.A. (Fil lic) in Economics 
PhD: Ph.D. in Economics 
|Место работы||Stockholm School of Economics / Professor of Health Economics, Department of Economics|
- Health economics
- Quality of Life
- A computer model to analyse the cost-effetiveness of hormone replacement therapy - a revised version (with Niklas Zethreus, Peter Lindgren, Olof Johnell) SSE/EFI Working Paper No 368, March 2000.
- Costs and Benefits of Laparoscopic Surgery - a Review of the Literature (with Niklas Zethraeus), Eur J Surg 2000; Suppl 585: 48-56.
- The Economic Evaluation and Consequences of Mutiple Sclerosis (with Freddie Henriksson), The International MS Journal, Volume 7, Number 1, May 2000.
- Costs and Quality of Life in Multiple Sclerosis - A Cross-Sectional Observational Study in the UK (with Gisela Kobelt, Peter Lindgren, David Parkin, David Francis, Michael Johnson and David Bates, SSE/EFI Working Paper No 398, August 2000.
- Costs and Quality of Life In Multiple Sclerosis - A Cross-Sectional Observational Study in Germany (with Gisela Kobelt, Peter Lindgren, Antje Smala and the German Cost of MS Study Group), SSE/EFI Working Paper No 399, August 2000.
- Risk of Hip Fracture Derived from Relative Risks: An Analysis Applied to the Population of Sweden (with A Kanis, O Johnell, A Oden, A Dawson and W Dere), Osteoporos Int (2000) 11:120-127.
- Cost-Utility Analysis of Interferon BETA-1B in Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (with Gisela Kobelt, Linus Jönsson, Freddie Henriksson and Sten Fredriksson), International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care, 16:3 (2000), 768-780.
- Direct medical costs for patients with type 2 diabetes in Sweden (with F Henriksson, C-D Agardh, C Berne, J Bolinder, F Lönnqvist, P Stenström, C-G Östenson, Journal of Internal Medicine 2000:248: 387-396.
- Cost Benefit of Treating Hypertension (with Magnus Johannesson) Clin. and Exper. Hypertension, 21 (5&6), 987-997 (1999).
- Costs of Dementia: A Review (with Linus Jönsson and Anders Wimo), Dementia, John Wiley & Sons Ltd., 2000.
- Costs, quality of life and disease severity in multiple sclerosis: a cross-sectional study in Sweden (with F Henriksson, S Fredriksson, and T Masterman) European Journal of Neurology, 2001, 8:27-35.
- The Burden of Osteoporotic Fractures: A Method for Setting Intervention Thresholds (with J.A. Kanis, A. Oden, O. Johnell, C. de Laet and A. Dawson), Osteoporos Int., 12:417-427, 2001.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Preventing Hip Fracture in the General Female Population (with J.A. Kanis, A. Dawson, A. Oden, O. Johnell, C. de Laet) Osteoporos Int., 12:356-361, 2001
- The effects oc cardiac events on quality of life and indirect costs (with M Buxton, T Kahan, NR Poulter and P Svarvar). for the ASCOT Health Economics Working Group. Journal of Human Hypertension, vol 15, Supplement 1, S91-93, August 2001.
- Cost-utility analysis of Interferon Beta-1b in the treatment of different types of Multiple Sclerosis (with G. Kobelt, L. Jönsson, S. Fredrikson) SSE/EFI Working Paper Series, No. 459, 2001.
- Cost Effectiveness of Bisoprolol in the Treatment of Chronic Congestive Heart Failure in Sweden (with M. Ekman och N. Zethraeus), Pharmacoeconomics 2001;19 (9):901-916, 2001.
- A Sub-study of the ASCOT Trial. Health economics of prevention of coronary heart disease and vascular events: a cost-effectiveness analysis based on the Anglo-Scandinavian Cardiac Outcomes Trial (ASCOT) (with M Buxton, P Herzman, T Kahan and N Poulter). Journal of Human Hypertension (2001) vol 15, Supplement 1, S53-56, 2001.
- Flat or monotonic pricing of pharmaceuticals: practice and consequences, HEPAC 2001 2:104-112, Springer-Verlag, 2001.
- Economics of drug treatment: for which patients is it costeffective to lower cholesterol? Lancet 2001;358:1251-56.
- Reference Pricing and Pharmaceutical Policy, Perspectives on Economics and Innovation (with G López-Casanovas), Springer-Verlag, 2001.
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Exemestane Compared with Megestrol in Advanced Breast Cancer, A Model for Europe and Australia (with Peter Lindgren, Alberto Redaelli and Davide Radice), Pharmacoeconomics 2002;20 (2):101-108
- Use of Economic Models in Formulary Decisions: Case Studies of Pioglitazone in International Settings, Pharmacoeconomics 2002;20, Supplement 1.
- Revealing the cost of Type II diabetes in Europe. Diebetologia 45:S5-S12, 2002.
- Hälsoekonomi och diabetes (with F Henriksson), Liber Förlag
- Costs and Quality of Life Associated with Osteoporosis Related Fractures - Results from a Swedish Survey (with N Zethraeus, F Borgström, O Johnell, J Kanis, K Önnby), EFI Working Paper No. 512, October 2002.
- Economic Evaluation of Interventions for Osteoporosis (with J.A. Kanis), Osteoporosis International. 13:765-767, 2002.
- Models for Assessing the Cost-Effectiveness of the Treatment and Prevention of Osteoporosis, (with N. Zethraeus, W. Ben Sedrine, F. Caulin, S. Corcaud, H.J. Gathon, M. Haim, O. Johnell, J.A. Kanis, Y. Tsouderos and J.-Y. Reginster), Osteoporosis International (2002) 13:841-857, 2002.
- The determinants of health in Sweden (with Ulf-G Gerdtham and Magnus Johannesson) in Individual Decisions for Health, ed. Björn Lindgren, Routledge, 2002.
- Advantages of Using the Net-Benefit Approach for Analysing Uncertainty in Economic Evaluation Studies (with Niklas Zethraeus, Magnus Johannesson, Mickael Löthgren and Magnus Tambour), Pharmacoeconomics 2003:21 (1);29-48, 2003.
- Health economics in the Hypertension Optimal Treatment (HOT) study: costs and cost-effectiveness of intensive blood pressure lowering and low-dose aspirin in patients with hypertension (with L Hansson and N-O Stålhammar), Journal of Internal Medicine 2003; 253:472-480, 2003.
|Телефон||+46 8 736 92 81|
|Факс||+46 8 30 21 15|
|Адрес||Department of Economics
Stockholm School of Economics
SE-113 83 Stockholm, Sweden
- Member of the Scientific Advisory Board, National Board of Health and Welfare, Sweden.
- Member of the Board, National Social Insurance Board, 1992 - 1994.
- Member of the Scientific Advisory Board, IHE The Swedish Institute for Health Economics, 1983?1987.
- Member of the Board, IHE, The Swedish Institute for Health Economics, 1991 -.
- Member of the Executive Committee of European Association of Programmes in Health Service Studies, 1984-1986.
- Associate Editor for Journal of Health Economics.
- Member of the Editorial Board, Pharmaco-Economics
- Member of Apoteksbolagets fond för hälsoekonomi och socialfarmaci.
- Ledamot av prioriteringskommiten för hälso- och sjukvårdsforskning in Delegationen för Social Forskning (DSF), 1985 - 1990.
- Member of the board, The Social Science Research Council, 1991 - 1995.
- Expert HSU 2000. Chairman of the Expert Committeé (SOU 1993:88).
- Member of the Editorial Board, Health Economics in Prevention Care, The European Journal of Health Economics.
IZA Discussion Papers. 2007. No. 2875.
Журнал социологии и социальной антропологии. 2009. Т. 12. № 2. С. 131-152.
Sustainability: Science, Practice and Policy. 2006. Vol. 2(1). P. 36-41.