Christie William G.
|Образование||магистр [University of Chicago , 1980]
PhD [University of Chicago , 1989]
|Место работы||The Owen Graduate School of Management (Vanderbilt MBA) / Dean of Owen Graduate School of Management Professor of Finance|
- Management Finance
- Equities Markets
- Intertemporal and Cross-Sectional Asset Return Variability," William G. Christie, and Roger D. Huang, Contemporary Business Issues, Proceedings of the 1992 Conference of the Academy of Business Administration, 1992
- "The Changing Functional Relation Between Stock Returns and Dividend Yields", William G. Christie, and Roger D. Huang, Journal of Empirical Finance , Vol.1, No.2, January 1994
- "Market Structures and Liquidity: A Transactions Data Study of Exchange Listings", William G. Christie, and Roger D. Huang, Journal of Financial Intermediation, Vol.3, No.3, June 1994
- "Are Dividend Omissions Truly the Cruelest Cut of All?", William G. Christie, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Vol.29, No.3, September 1994
- "Free Cash Flow, Shareholder Value, and the Undistributed Profits Tax of 1936- 37", William G. Christie, and Vikram Nanda, Journal of Finance, Vol.XLIX, No.5, December 1994
- "Why Do NASDAQ Market Makers Avoid Odd-Eighth Quotes?", William G. Christie, and Paul H. Schultz, Journal of Finance, Vol.XLIX, No.5, December 1994
- "Why Did NASDAQ Market Makers Stop Avoiding Odd-Eighth Quotes?", William G. Christie, Jeffrey H. Harris, and Paul H. Schultz, Journal of Finance, Vol.XLIX, No.5, December 1994
- "Market Structure and the Intraday Pattern of Bid-Ask Spreads for NASDAQ Securities", William G. Christie, K.C. Chan and Paul H. Schultz, Journal of Business, Vol.68, No.1, 1995
- "Did Nasdaq Market Makers Implicitly Collude?", William G. Christie, and Paul Schultz, Journal of Economic Perspectives, Vol.9, No.3, Summer 1995
- "Following the Pied Piper: Do Individual Returns Herd around the Market?", William G. Christie, and Roger D. Huang, Financial Analysts Journal, July- August 1995
- "Dealer Markets Under Stress: The Performance of NASDAQ Market Makers During the November 15, 1991, Market Break", William G. Christie, and Paul H. Schultz, Journal of Financial Services Research, 13:3, 1998.
- "Evening the Odds: Reform of the Nasdaq Stock Market", William G. Christie, Contemporary Finance Digest, Vol.2, No.2, Summer 1998.
- "Market Reform", William G. Christie, Handbook of Modern Finance, Sec. A, Ch.12, 1998.
- "The Effects of Market Reform on the Trading Costs and Depths of Nasdaq Stocks", William G. Christie, Michael J. Barclay, Jeffrey H. Harris, Eugene Kandel, and Paul H. Schultz, Journal of Finance, 54 (1), February 1999.
- "The Initiation and Withdrawal of Odd-Eighth Quotes Among Nasdaq Stocks: An Empirical Analysis", William G. Christie, and Paul H. Schultz, Journal of Financial Economics, 52 (3), June 1999.
Публикации на портале:
Barclay M.J., Christie W.G., Harris J.H., Eugene Kandel, Schultz P.H. The Effects of Market Reform on the Trading Costs of Nasdaq Stocks
// Journal of Finance.
Dean Christies three-year term as a member of Nasdaqs Economic Advisory Board will conclude this year after the October meeting in Washington. He continues in his role as an Academic Director of the Financial Management Association. Christie attended the GMAC (Graduate Management Admissions Council) 2002 MBA Leadership conference in Amelia Island and the 2002 Development for Deans conference in Washington, DC, sponsored by the Council for Advancement and Support of Education. He is also an active member of the AACSB Business Accreditation Committee and will be a team member for re-accreditation of Tulane University and the University of Notre Dame.
Сайт Финансово-экономического Подразделения Европейской Комиссии (Economic and Financial Affairs (European Union)
Journal of Financial Economics. 2002. Vol. 63. No. 3. P. 351-380.