Четвертая Международная конференция о спорте и обществе "Governance in Sports: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly". Копенгаген, 6-10 ноября 2005 г.
06/11/2005 to 10/11/2005
Play the game – the world communication conferences on sport and society - focus on vital questions for world sport such as anti-doping and anti-corruption policies, democratisation of institutions, development issues, media and business behaviour and other political, social and cultural aspects of modern sport.
From 6th to 10th of November 2005 in Copenhagen, Denmark, Play the game will focus on various dimensions of Governance in Sport:
- The Good, The Bad & The Ugly by paying special attention to a series of main themes
- e.g. Crime & Corruption in Sport: A Strategy for Change
- United Nations Year of Sport 2005: Do Nations Care?
- Anti-Doping: Ethical Principles vs. Rules of Law, Testing WADA: Can Progress Continue?
- 2008: When the World Comes to China and China to the World
- Mega-Events: Billion Dollar Parties or Springboards for Development?
- Gambling Revenues: Bookmakers at Odds with Sports Organisations
- Third World Muscle Drain: Sporting Success or Modern Slave Trade?
- The Media: Part of the Fan Crowd or Watchdogs for the Public?
- The Players on the TV Rights Market: Dancing in the Dark.
Organiser(s): Play the game
Representative: Jens Sejer Andersen