Библиографический список по теме "Экономическое регулирование в электроэнергетике"
Опубликовано на портале: 13-05-2004
Экономическое регулирование в электроэнергетике
- Acton J. P. (1982) An Evaluation of Economists' Influence on Electric Utility Rate Reforms (in Implementing Regulatory Change: Three Case Studies) The American Economic Review, Vol. 72, No. 2, Papers and Proceedings of the Ninety-Fourth Annual Meeting of the American Economic Association. (May), pp. 114-119.
- Aharony, J., and H. Falk. (1982). The Effectiveness of Electric Utility Price Regulation in the 1970s: A Stochastic Dominance Analysis. Journal of Accounting and Public Policy 1: 59-77.
- Andersson, B., and L. Bergman. (1995). Market Structure and the Price of Electricity: An Ex Ante Analysis of the Deregulated Swedish Electricity Market. The Energy Journal 16(2): 97-130.
- Archer, S. H. (1981). The Regulatory Effects on Cost of Capital in Electric Utilities. Public Utilities Fortnightly (February): 36-39.
- Armstrong, M. and Vickers, J. (1991). Welfare effects of price discrimination by a regulated monopolist. Rand Journal of Economics 22: 571-80.
- Armstrong, M., Cowan, S. and Vickers, J. 1994. Regulatory Reform - Economic Analysis and British Experience, Cambridge: MIT Press.
- Atkinson S. E.; Kerkvliet J. (1989) Dual Measures of Monopoly and Monopsony Power: An Application to Regulated Electric Utilities The Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 71, No. 2. (May), pp. 250-257.
- Averch, H. and Johnson, L.L. (1962). Behavior of the firm under regulatory constraint. American Economic Review, 52: 1053-1069.
- Baldursson, F.M. (1999) Modelling the Price of Industrial Commodities, Economic Modelling, 16(3), 331-53.
- Baron, D. P., and R. R. De Bondt. (1981). On the Design of Regulatory Price Adjustment Mechanism. Journal of Economic Theory 24: 70-94.
- Baumol, W. J. and Klevorick, A.K. (1970). Input choices and rate-of-return regulation: an overview and discussion. Bell Journal of Economics, 1: 162-190.
- Beesley, M.E. and Littlechild, S.C. (1989). The regulation of privatized monopolies in the United Kingdom. Rand Journal of Economics, 20(3): 454-72.
- Bergman, L., G Brunekreeft, C. Doyle, B-H von der Fehr, D M Newbery, M Pollitt, and P Regibeau, (1999). A European Market for Electricity? London: Centre for Economic Policy Research, ISBN 1 898128 42 1
- Berry, S. Keith (1997). Stranded Cost in the Electric Utility Industry: Last Gasp of Ramsey Pricing? University of Buckingham Wincott Discussion Paper Series, Buckingham, United Kingdom.
- Biro Z and Kay J, (1995), “Utility Cost Allocation in Principle and Practice”, in Burns P (ed),Effective Utility Regulation - The Accounting Requirements, CRI.
- Blacconiere, W. G., M. F. Johnson, and M. S. Johnson. (1997). Stranded Costs in the Electric Utility Industry. Journal of Accounting, Auditing, and Finance 12: 199-219.
- Bogorad, C.S. and D.W. Penn (2001), Cost-of-Service Rates to Market-Based Rates to Price Caps to ?!, The Electricity Journal, May, 61-72
- Braeutigam R R, (1980), “An Analysis of Fully Distributed Cost Pricing in Regulated Industries”, Bell Journal of Economics, Vol 11, 182-196.
- Braeutigam, R.R. and Panzar, J.C. (1993). Effects of the change from rate-of-return regulation to price-cap regulation. American Economic Review. 83 (2) 191-98.
- Branch, E. R. (1993). Short Run Income Elasticity of Demand for Residential Electricity Using Consumer Expenditure Survey Data. The Energy Journal 14(3): 111-121.
- Brown S J and Sibley D S, (1986), The Theory of Public Utility Pricing, Cambridge University Press.
- Brunekreeft, G. (2001) Regulation and third-party discrimination in the German Electricity Supply Industry, mimeo, Freiburg. http://www.vwl.unifreiburg.de/fakultaet/vw/lehrstuhl.html
- Buckland R., and Fraser P (2001). Political and Regulatory Risk: Beta Sensitivity in U.K. Electricity Distribution Journal of Regulatory Economics; 19:1 5-25.
- Chao, H.-P. and S. Peck (1996).A Market Mechanism for Electric Power Transmission. Journal of Regulatory Economics; 10:1 25-59, July.
- Clarke, R. G. (1980). The Effects of the Fuel Adjustment Clauses on the Systematic Risk and the Market Value of Electric Utilities. The Journal of Finance 35: 347-358.
- Courville, L. (1974). Regulation and Efficiency in the Electric Utility Industry. Bell Journal of Economics 5, 53-74.
- Cox, Alan J., Jonathan Portes, and Thomas Yu. (1998). Mergers in Regulated Industries: The Uses and Abuses of Event Studies. Journal of Regulatory Economics 14: 281-304.
- Day C. J., and Bunn D.W. (2001) Divestiture of Generation Assets in the Electricity Pool of England and Wales: A Computational Approach to Analyzing Market Power Journal of Regulatory Economics; 19:2 123-141,
- Deng S.-J., and Oren S. (2001) Priority Network Access Pricing for Electric Power Journal of Regulatory Economics; 19:3 239-270,
- Dnes, A. W., D. G. Kodwani, J. S. Seaton, and D. Wood. (1998). The Regulation of the United Kingdom Electricity Industry: An Event Study of Price-Capping Measures. Journal of Regulatory Economics 13(3): 207-226.
- DOE (2000) Horizontal Market Power in Restructured Electricity Markets, U.S. Department of Energy Office of Economic, Electricity and Natural Gas Analysis
- Domah, P, and M.G. Pollitt, (2000). The Restructuring and Privatisation of Electricity Distribution and Supply Businesses in England and Wales: A Social Cost Benefit Analysis, Department of Applied Economics Working Paper, 007.
- DTI (1998). Conclusions of the Review of Energy Sources for Power Generation. Department of Trade and Industry. HMSO Cm4071.
- DTI (2001) UK Energy in Brief, Department of Trade and Industry, London, and at http://www.dti.gov.uk/epa
- Ellig, J. (1991). Endogenous change and the economic theory of regulation. Journal of Regulatory Economics, 3(3): 265-75
- Emmons W. M. (1991) Private and Public Responses to Market Failure in the U.S. Electric Power Industry, 1882-1942 (in Summaries of Doctoral Dissertations) The Journal of Economic History, Vol. 51, No. 2., pp. 452-454.
- Emmons W. M. (1997) Implications of Ownership, Regulation, and Market Structure for Performance: Evidence from the U.S. Electric Utility Industry Before and After the New Deal The Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 79, No. 2. (May,), pp. 279-289.
- Falkus, M.E. (1982). The British gas industry before 1850. Economic History Review, 20: 494-508.
- Faulhaber G R, (1975), “Cross-Subsidization: Pricing in Public Enterprises”, American Economic Review, Vol 65, 966-977.
- Flavin, C. (1995). Reshaping the Electric Power Industry. Management Quarterly (Summer): 11-19.
- Foreman-Peck, J. and Millward, R. 1994, Public and Private Ownership of British Industry 1820-1990, Oxford: Clarendon Press.
- Gilbert, R. J and D.M. Newbery, (1994) The dynamic efficiency of regulatory constitutions, The Rand Journal, 25(4), 538-54.
- Green, R. (1996). Increasing Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market. The Journal of Industrial Economics 44(2): 205-216.
- Green, R. (1999). The Electricity Contract Market in England and Wales. Journal of Industrial Economics 47 (1): 107-124.
- Green, R. and D.M. Newbery (1992) Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market, Confpap\EARIE 28 August 2001 28 Journal of Political Economy, 100(5), October, 929-53
- Green, R. and T. McDaniel (1998) Competition in Electricity Supply: will 1998 be worth it? Fiscal Studies vol 19.
- Green, R. and T. McDaniel (1999) Modeling the Review of the Electricity Trading Arrangements: a model of forward trading and the balancing mechanism, Department of Applied Economics Working Paper, 0003(a).
- Greenstein, S., McMaster S. and Spiller, P.T. (1995). The effect of incentive regulation on infrastructure modernization: local exchange companies’ deployment of digital technology. Journal of Economics and Management Strategy; 4(2), 187-236.
- Hagerman, R. L., and B. T. Ratchford. (1978). Some Determinants of Allowed Rates of Return on Equity to Electric Utilities. The Bell Journal of Economics 3: 46-55.
- Hausman W. J.; Neufeld J. L. (1991) Property Rights Versus Public Spirit: Ownership and Efficiency of U.S. Electric Utilities Prior to Rate-of-Return Regulation The Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 73, No. 3. pp. 414-423.
- Hendricks W. (1975) The Effect of Regulation on Collective Bargaining in Electric Utilities The Bell Journal of Economics, Vol. 6, No. 2. (Autumn,), pp. 451-465.
- Hogan W.W. (2002) Electricity Market Restructuring: Reforms of Reforms Journal of Regulatory Economics; 21:1 103-132,
- Ivette, J, and D.I. Rosenbaum, (1997), •Multimarket Contact and Pricing: Evidence from the U.S. Cement Industry•, International Journal of Industrial Organization, 15(3), 391-412.
- Jarrell, G. A. (1978). The Demand for State Regulation of the Electric Utility Industry. Journal of Law and Economics 21: 269-295.
- Joskow P. L.;. MacAvoy P. W (1975) Regulation and the Financial Condition of the Electric Power Companies in the 1970's (in Emerging Structural Changes in Transport and Public Utilities) The American Economic Review, Vol. 65, No. 2, Papers and Proceedings of the Eighty-seventh Annual Meeting of the American Economic Association. (May,), pp. 295-301.
- Joskow, P. R., and R. Schmalensee. (1986). Incentive Regulation for Electric Utilities. Yale Journal on Regulation 4: 1-50.
- Joskow, Paul L. (1997). Restructuring, Competition, and Regulatory Reform in the U.S. Electricity Sector. Journal of Economic Perspectives 11: 11-138.
- Kaestner, R. and Kahn, B. (1990). The effects of regulation and competition on the price of AT&T intrastate telephone service, Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2(4), 363-77.
- Kaserman D. L., Mayo J. W. The Measurement of Vertical Economies and the Efficient Structure of the Electric Utility Industry The Journal of Industrial Economics, Vol. 39, No. 5. (Sep., 1991), pp. 483-502.
- Kerkvliet J. (1991)Efficiency and Vertical Integration: The Case of Mine-Mouth Electric Generating PlantsThe Journal of Industrial Economics, Vol. 39, No. 5, pp. 467-482.
- Klemperer, P. D. and M.A. Meyer, (1989). Supply Function Equilibria in Oligopoly under Uncertainty, Econometrica, 57(6) Nov. 1243-1277.
- Laffont, J-J. (1994). The new economics of regulation ten years after. Econometrica vol 62 (3): 507-38.
- Laffont, J-J. and Tirole, J. (1993). A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation, Cambridge: MIT Press
- Laurie, R.A. (2001) Distributed Generation: Reaching the Market Just in Time, The Electricity Journal, Mar 87-94
- Leggio, K.B., and Lien D.Mergers in the Electric Utility Industry in a Deregulatory Environment Journal of Regulatory Economics; 17:1 69-85 (2000)
- Littlechild, S.C. (1983), Regulation of British Telecommunications Profitability, London: HMSO
- Nelson R. A. (1984) Regulation, Capital Vintage, and Technical Change in the Electric Utility Industry The Review of Economics and Statistics, Vol. 66, No. 1., pp. 59-69.
- Neuberg L. G. (1977) Two Issues in the Municipal Ownership of Electric Power Distribution Systems (in Short Articles) The Bell Journal of Economics, Vol. 8, No. 1. (Spring,), pp. 303-323.
- Newbery, D.M. (1993) Transformation in Mature versus Emerging Economies: Why has Hungary been less successful than China? China Economic Review, 4 (2), 89-116
- Newbery, D.M. (1995) Power Markets and Market Power, Energy Journal 16(3), 41-66 Newbery, D.M. (1998) Competition, contracts and entry in the electricity spot market, Rand Journal of Economics, 29:726-49
- Newbery, D.M. (1997). Determining the regulatory asset base for utility price regulation. Utilities Policy, 6(1): 1-8.
- Newbery, D.M. (2000) Privatization, Restructuring and Regulation of Network Utilities, MIT Press, ISBN 0-262-14068-3
- Newbery, D.M. and M.G. Pollitt (1997) The Restructuring and Privatisation of the CEGB Was it worth it', Journal of Industrial Economics, XLV (3), 269-303
- Nwaeze E.T. (2000) Deregulation of the Electric Power Industry: The Earnings, Risk, and Return Effects Journal of Regulatory Economics; 17:1 49-67
- Parker, P.M. and L-H Röller (1997) Collusive conduct in duopolies: multimarket contact and cross-ownership in the mobile telephone industry, Rand Journal of Economics, 28(2), 304-22.
- Peck S. C. (1974), Alternative Investment Models for Firms in the Electric Utilities Industry The Bell Journal of Economics and Management Science, Vol. 5, No. 2. pp. 420-458.
- Petersen, H.C. (1975). An empirical test of regulatory effects. Bell Journal of Economics, 6(1): 111-26.
- Pollitt, M.G. (1997) The restructuring and privatization of the Electricity Supply Industry in Northern Ireland - will it be worth it?, University of Cambridge Department of Applied Economics Discussion Paper No. 9701
- Pollitt, M.G. (1998) The restructuring and privatization of the Electricity Supply Industry in Scotland, Cambridge: mimeo, June
- Price C. Watts (2001) Heresy? The Case Against Deregulation of Electricity Generation, The Electricity Journal, May, 19-24.
- Priest, G.L., (1993). The origins of utility regulation and the Theories of Regulation debate, Journal of Law and Economics; 36(1): 289-323.
- Ray, Dennis J., and Howard E. Thompson. (1990). Fifty in Five: The Prospects for Merger in the Electric Utility Industry. Journal of Regulatory Economics 2: 111-128.
- Rudkevich, A., M. Duckworth, and R. Rosen. (1998). Modeling Electricity Pricing in a Deregulated Generation Industry: The Potential for Oligopoly Pricing in a Poolco. The Energy Journal 19(3): 19-48.
- Sappington D. and Sibley D. (1988). Regulating without cost information: the incremental surplus subsidy scheme. International Economic Review, 29(2): 297-306.
- Sharkey WW (1982), “Suggestions for a Game-Theoretic Approach to Public Utility Pricing and Cost Allocation”, Bell Journal of Economics, Vol 13, 57-68.
- Shleifer, A. (1985). A theory of yardstick competition. Rand Journal of Economics, 16(3): 319-27.
- Taylor, L. D. (1975). The Demand for Electricity: A Survey. Bell Journal of Economics 6(Spring): 74-110.
- Teets, W. (1992). The Association Between Stock Market Responses to Earnings Announcements and Regulation of Electric Utilities. Journal of Accounting Research 30(2): 274-285.
- Thompson H. E. (1979), Estimating the Cost of Equity Capital for Electric Utilities: 1958-1976 The Bell Journal of Economics, Vol. 10, No. 2. pp. 619-635.
- Train, K.E. (1993) Optimal regulation Cambridge, Mass: MIT Press.
- Vázquez, C., M. Rivier and I. Pérez-Arriaga (2001) A market approach to long-term security of supply, IIT Working Paper (IIT-00-0078A), available at URL http://www.iit.upco.es
- Vickers, J. and G. Yarrow (1988) Privatization: An Economic Analysis London, MIT Press
- Vogelsang, I. and Finsinger, J. (1979). A regulatory adjustment process for optimal pricing by multi-product firms. Bell Journal of Economics 10: 157-71
- von der Fehr, N-H. M., and D. Harbord (1993) Spot Market Competition in the UK Electricity Industry, Economic Journal, 103(418), 531-46.
- Wilson, R. (1993). Nonlinear pricing. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Wolak, F. A., and R. H. Patrick. (1997). Estimating the Customer-Level Demand for Electricity Under Real-Time Market Prices Mimeo, Department of Economics, Stanford University.
- Wolak, F. A., and R. H. Patrick. (1997). The Impact of Market Rules and Market Structure on the Price Determination Process in the England and Wales Electricity Market. University of California Energy Institute. Working Paper No. PWP-047.
- Wolak, F.A. (2001) Proposed market monitoring and mitigation plan for the California electricity market, California ISO Market Surveillance Committee, Feb 6, available from www.stanford.edu/~wolak,
- Wolak, F.A. and R. Nordhaus, (2000) An analysis of the June 2000 Price Spikes in the California ISO's Energy and Ancillary Services Market, California ISO Market Surveillance Committee, Sep. 6
Client/server infrastructure: a case study in planning and conversion (Инфраструктура "клиент-сервер": исследование случаев в планировании и преобразовании)
Industrial Management & Data Systems. 1997. Vol. 97. No. 6. P. 222 - 232.