Опубликовано на портале: 30-07-2007
Harlow: Pearson Education, 2002, 226 с.
The book is suitable for upper-level undergraduates on economics or business degrees taking courses in international economics or finance. Some introductory knowledge of economics is assumed. A comprehensive textbook providing a thorough grounding in international macroeconomics. There is a strong emphasis on understanding globalization, and on grounding the material in real world economic issues and examples.
Some introductory knowledge of economics is assumed. The work analyses traditional macroeconomic concerns such as inflation, unemployment and growth, but from a perspective that highlights an economy's integration with competing economies through globalization of its markets for goods, services and assets.
- The global economy
- Measuring international macroeconomic behaviour
- The exchange rate and competitiveness
- Tradables, nontradables and the terms of trade
- Saving, investment and the external accounts
- Fiscal policy
- Monetary policy
- Macroeconomic policy in the short run
- Macroeconomic policy in the longer run
- Wages, employment and unemployment
- Economic growth
- Foreign investment and currency crises
Cтраница, посвященная книге, на сайте издательства Pearson Higher Education: http://www.pearsoneduc.com/book.asp?prodID=100000000003471&d=BS Cтраница, посвященная книге, на сайте интернет-магазина Amazon.com
fiscal policy foreign exchange rate globalization growth inflation international macroeconomics monetary policy open economy macroeconomics unemployment
IMF, Working Paper. 2006. No. 06/219.