Business cycles: Theory and evidence
Опубликовано на портале: 29-10-2003
Cambridge, USA: Blackwell Publishing Company, 1993, 162 с.
This textbook provides a comprehensive and up to date review of the rapidly expanding business cycle literature. It covers three key strands of the theory which have dominated recent literature in the subject: equilibrium (monetary and real) business cycles, nonlinear business, cycle models and political business cycle theories.
Business Cycles is designed for advanced undergraduate and postgraduate students of macroeconomics and monetary theory and policy and academic economists wishing to keep abreast of the substantial recent developments in this field.
- Equilibrium Business Cycles: Theory and Evidence.
- Nonlinear Business Cycle Modelling.
- Political Business Cycles, Credibility and Reputation.
- Empirical Evidence Relating to Business Cycles in the US and the UK: New Results in Context.
- Evaluation and Conclusions.
Cтраница, посвященная книге, на сайте издательства Blackwell Publishers: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/book.asp?ref=0631185674 Cтраница, посвященная книге, на сайте Amazon.com
advanced macroeconomics cycle modelling equilibrium business cycle nonlinear business cycle political business cycle
NIPE Working Papers. 2002.