Microeconomics: Principles and Tools (activebook)
Опубликовано на портале: 02-03-2004
New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, 2002
An activebook is an interactive, online, digital book that integrates text with other media. Activebooks connect technology supplements with the conceptual flow of the text to form a completely integrated learning environment. An activebook consists of two closely related components. The online component includes the theoretical concepts, multimedia content, interactive exercises, and other technology-enhanced material. The print component looks exactly like the online component and indicates when the user needs to go online to interact with a component of the text. The common look and feel of the print and online components greatly simplifies navigation.Microeconomics: Principles and Tools (activebook) Arthur O'Sullivan Steven M. Sheffrin Demo Chapter 4: Supply, Demand, and Market Equilibrium
- Chapter1: Introduction: What is Economics?
- Chapter2: Key Principles of Economics
- Chapter3: Markets and Government in the Global Economy
- Chapter4 (Demo): Supply, Demand, and Market Equilibrium
- Chapter5: Elasticity: A Measure of Responsiveness
- Chapter6: Market Efficiency and Government Intervention
- Chapter7: Consumer Choice
- Chapter8: Production and Cost
- Chapter9: Perfect Competition: Short Run and Long Run
- Chapter10: Monopoly
- Chapter11: Entry and Monopolistic Competition
- Chapter12: Oligopoly and Strategic Behavior
- Chapter13: Using Market Power: Price Discrimination and Advertising
- Chapter14: Controlling Market Power and Public Policy: Antitrust Policy and Deregulation
- Chapter15: Imperfect Information and Disappearing Markets
- Chapter16: Public Goods, Taxes, and Public Choice
- Chapter17: Environmental Policy
- Chapter18: The Labor Market
- Chapter19: Economic Challenges: Poverty, Aging, Health Care
- Chapter20: International Trade and Public Policy
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics. 1997. Vol. 29. No. 2. P. 279-289.
Экономическая наука современной России. 2000. № 2. С. 22-34.
Кривые затрат и кривые предложения // Вехи экономической мысли. Теория потребительского поведения и спроса. Т.1. Под ред. В.М.Гальперина.- СПб.: Экономическая школа. 1999.