Governance of International Strategic Alliances: Technology and Transaction Costs
Опубликовано на портале: 17-09-2003
London: Routledge, 1999, cерия "Studies in Global Competition", 127 с.
International joint ventures and strategic alliances built on recent theoretical developments in Transaction Costs Economics (TCE) and the factors influencing the formation and governance of these alliances are examined in this analytical text. By bringing rigorous empirical analysis to an arena which has largely been pursued through speculative and theoretical approaches, this book will prove to be an insightful contribution to international business, strategy, and economics.
- The Market-Hierarchy Continuum of Hybrid Organizations
- Appropriability Hazards and Governance
- An Empirical Study of Appropriability Hazards in International Strategic Alliances, Stage 1: US-Based Firms
- An Empirical Study of Appropriability Hazards in International Strategic Alliances, Stage 2: Cross-National Comparisons
- Conclusions and Suggestions for Future Research
University of Oxford Working Papers. 2002. No. 119.
Journal of Engineering and Technology Management. 2000. No. 17.
Rotterdam School of Economics Research Papers. 2002. ERS-2002-06-F&A.
Sociology of Health and Illness. 2006. Vol. 28. No. 1. P. 1-20.
Encyclopedia of Law and Economics. 1999.