Strategic Executive Development: The Five Essential Investments
Опубликовано на портале: 19-04-2007
San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2005, 196 с.
Strategic Executive Development--written by three leaders in the field of executive development, James F. Bolt, Michael McGrath and Michael Dulworth--shows how world-class companies use executive development to drive business strategy and affect growth. This important resource presents five strategic uses of executive development that produce demonstrable business impact. Based on empirical data gathered from their extensive research and consulting, and a comprehensive survey of executive development in leading organizations, this book answers the key question: What are the investments in executive development that have the biggest impact? Using illustrative case studies, the authors clearly demonstrate how executive development is being successfully implemented at some of the world's most recognizable and enduring companies, including Texas Instruments. These cases describe what is working and why, offer insights into the key process steps, and show how companies have measured and validated the effects of executive development. Strategic Executive Development offers the framework needed to create an executive development strategy and program that will help your organization achieve measurable business results and develop the executive capabilities needed to win in the marketplace
- Critical Trends in Executive Development: What Lies Ahead?
- Creating Executive Development Strategies and Programs That Support Your Business Objectives
- The Five High-Impact Uses of Executive Development
- Creating Strategic Unity and Alignment
- Ensuring the Successful Transition of New Executives
- Accelerating the Development of Emerging Leaders
- Transforming Organizations
- Identifying and Addressing Critical Business Challenges
- The Business Impact of Corporate Executive Development
стратегическое развитие стратегическое управление управление развитием управление развитием организации
Российский журнал менеджмента. 2009. Т. 7. № 3. С. 61-64.
Университетское управление. 2004. № 2(30). С. 54-57.
Университетское управление. 1998. № 3(6). С. 35-37.