Strategic Management of Professional Service Firms
Опубликовано на портале: 26-04-2007
Copenhagen: Copenhagen Business School Press, 2005, 219 с.
While most management books focus on industrial companies, this book deals with firms selling professional services to other firms or institutions. Examples are law and accounting firms, engineering and marketing consultants, architechts, insurance brokers and investment bankers. Based on in-depth studies of firms in multiple industries, the book presents a number of examples as well as a framework for the development of firm strategies
- Preface to the second edition
- Professionals and Professional Service Firms
- What's Unique About Professional Service Firms?
- Managerial Challenges
- Strategic Management
- Three Generic Types of Professional Firms
- Firm Development and Growth
- Summary and Implications