Microsoft AutoRoute 2003
|Тематические разделы:||Менеджмент, Логистика|
AutoRoute 2003 Includes
- Find an Address or Place Easily pinpoint an exact customer or business address on the map by simply entering an address or location. Full address searching available for approximately 3.9 million kilometres (2.4 million miles) of roads in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. AutoRoute 2003 also contains detailed street maps of Dublin, Helsinki and Oslo.
- Customizable Maps With over 250 general symbols, a variety of drawing tools nd the ability to add bitmap images such as digital photos to the map, you can create personalized maps.
- Snap-Routing Move a route to wherever you want by simply dragging the highlighted route to the preferred road. Provides unparalleled flexibility in planning and changing routes, adding stops or detours.
- Global Positioning System Support Know exactly where you are at every turn. Simply plug a GPS receiver to your laptop running AutoRoute and find your exact location anywhere on the planet.
High Quality Detailed Street Level Maps
More than 3.9 million kilometres of navigable streets and roads in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Route Planner enables users to view, add, delete or rearrange their destinations. Routing also lets you set fuel costs, driving speed, preferred roads and preferred routes (i.e. shortest, quickest). AutoRoute will also optimize your route if you have multiple destinations.
Turn by Turn Driving Directions
Get address-to-address driving directions across the 13 supported Western European countries.
Office Drawing and Map Annotation Tools
Consistent with the tools you have come to expect from Microsoft applications, Microsoft AutoRoute 2003 offers a set of drawing tools that allow users to customize their map. Microsoft AutoRoute 2003 has adapted these tools to make them specific to annotating a map. For example, users can send their drawing object behind the roads on a street level map.
Advanced Searching Find an Address or Place
AutoRoute contains millions of addresses and hundreds of thousands of points of interest around Europe. The Find box lets users quickly enter a street address or place name and locate it instantly.
Patented Snap-Routing Technology
Use Snap Routing to drag and drop a route anywhere, changing the route to your preference, then watch it snap into place while the map and driving directions recalculate automatically - even for the most complex journey.
No Map is complete without a Pushpin. Choose from more than 256 various "pushpin" symbols to mark particular addresses or places on the map, or import your own icons. AutoRoute is compatible with many popular databases so you can import data from Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook or text files.
Find What's Nearby
Locate points of interest on your route or anywhere on the map. Simply check the places or restaurant types you would like to display. AutoRoute includes more than 119,000 restaurants, 70,000 petrol stations, 8,400 museums, 4,900 tourist information centres, and much more.
Export to Pocket Streets
Owners of PocketPC devices can export a street map generated in AutoRoute, save it and download it to their Windows Powered Pocket PC mobile device. Using Pocket Streets, which comes on the AutoRoute CD, users can interact with the map - look up addresses, pan, zoom and reference any pushpins.
AutoRoute 2003 allows users to find their location while on the road with a GPS device (NMEA 2.0 or later support is required). Simply plug the device into your machine running AutoRoute and see your location.
Save as Web Page or 5 Printing layouts
Incorporate your AutoRoute map as part of a web page or print it out in 5 different formats:
- Turn-by-Turn Maps and Directions
- Directions Only
- Map Only
- Strip Map and Directions
- Highlighted Places Map