Organized by: Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia
In collaboration with International Rough Set Society (IRSS)
RoughSets, Fuzzy Sets, Data Mining & Granular Computing
(RSFDGrC-2011) is a series of International scientific conferences
spanning over last 15 years. RSFDGrC investigates the meeting points
among the four major areas outlined inits title, with respect to
foundations and applications. In 2011, RSFDGrCis co-organized with the
Fourth International Conference on Pattern Recognition & Machine
Intelligence (PReMI-2011) that provides additional means
formulti-faceted interaction of both scientists and practitioners.
RSFDGrC-2011 heldin Moscow will be a fully international event aimed at
building bridges between different research groups from East and West.
* Rough Sets — Foundations & Applications
* Fuzzy Sets — Foundations & Applications
* Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining
* Soft & Granular Computing
* Decision Support & Decision Making Methodologies
* Approximate & Uncertain Reasoning
* Domain-Specific Data Processing & Information Retrieval
* Knowledge Technology & Representation
* Human-Computer Interaction & User Modeling
Proceedings: All accepted papers, whose author(s) register, would
be included in the conference proceedings to be published by
Springer-Verlag in the LNCS/LNAI series.
Special Issues: Expanded versions of selected papers will be published in special issues of reputed journals.
Tutorials: There will be at least 2 two-hour tutorials on June 25, 2011.
Special Sessions: Conference will have sessions on specific topics of interest.