Global Education Conference - GEC-2011 . Date: 23-25.11.2011. Site: Kyrenia, North Cyprus. Deadline: 11.11.2011
Global Education Conference aims to provide a platform where latest trends in education are presented and discussed in a friendly and multinational environment. aims to provide a platform where latest trends in education are presented and discussed in a friendly and multinational environment.
Proposals can be either in Turkish or English and for papers, panels, rountables, posters/demonstrations, and workshops. Furthermore if the presenter is unable to attend the oral presentation, the virtual presentations and video presentations are available. The deadline for abstract submission is 11 November 2011 and for full article submission 18 November 2011.
GEC'11 conference is supported by Cyprus International University, Sakarya University, Izmir University, Pegem-A publishing and will take place on November 23-25, 2011 at the Acapulco Beach Club and Resort Hotel, Kyrenia, North Cyprus. All full paper presentations will be published in an online proceeding book of GEC'11 and the selected papers will be published in:
* The Online Journal of Global Education - TOJGE (www.tojge.net),
* The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology - TOJET (www.tojet.net) (SSCI),
* International Online Journal of Educational Sciences - (IOJES) (www.iojes.net),
* The Online Journal of New Horizons in Education - TOJNED (www.tojned.net),
* Educational Administration-Theory and Practice- (http://pegemdergi.net/index.php/KU),
* Pegem Journal of Education and Instruction- (http://pegemdergi.net/index.php/EO)