The conference "Networked regions and cities in times of fragmentation: Developing smart, sustainable and inclusive places". Date: 13-16.05.2012. Site: Delft, Netherlands. Deadline: 31.01.2012
Organiser: Regional Studies Association
Topics: The 2012 RSA conference in Delft provides a timely opportunity for participants to come together and reflect on the various strengths, weaknesses, challenges and opportunities of networked cities and regions within these different contexts of fragmentation.
Gateway Themes are:
- EU Regional policy and practice;
- Climate change, energy and sustainability;
- Migration, housing and labour markets;
- Social and environmental justice and inclusive places;
- Rural and peripheral challenges;
- Territorial cohesion and cooperation;
- City-regions, networks and urban systems;
- Spatial analysis and regional economies.
Deadline: January 31, 2012
Contact: Regional Studies Association, PO Box 2058, Seaford, BN25 4QU, United Kingdom
Tel.: +44(0)1323 89 96 98 Fax: +44(0)1323 89 97 98