Shapiro Alan C.
|Образование||PhD: Economics [Carnegie-Mellon University ]
|Место работы||Finance and Business Economics Faculty / Marshall School of Business (USC FBE Dept.) / Professor|
- International financial management and corporate finance,
- economics of telecommunications,
- deregulation in the world economy,
- value-based management,
- efficiency of financial markets,
- strategies of multinational corporations,
- risk in international banking.
- "Multinational Financial Management", Prentice-Hall, 6th ed.
- "Foundations of Multinational Financial Management", Prentice-Hall, 3rd ed.
- "Modern Corporate Finance", Macmillan.
- "Tobin's q and the Relation Between Accounting ROI and Economic Return" (with Wayne Landsman) Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance.
- "The Economic Import of Europe 1992" Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Reprinted in Studies in International Corporate Finance and Governance Systems: A Comparison of the U.S., Japan, & Europe (Editor, Donald H. Chew), Oxford University Press, 1997.
- "Corporate Stakeholders and Corporate Responsibility," USC Business.
- "When Hedging Makes Sense in Managing Foreign Exchange Risk," Journal of European Business.
- "The Mispricing of U.S. Treasury Bonds: A Case Study" (with Bradford Cornell), Review of Financial Studies.
- "Why the Budget Deficit Does Not Matter," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance.
- "Cross-Sectional Regularities in the Reaction of Stock Prices to Bond Rating Changes" (with Brad Cornell and Wayne Landsman), Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance.
- "Ensure Future Access to Capital...," Comments on "The Case of the Expensive Expansion," Harvard Business Review.
- "Why the Trade Deficit Does Not Matter," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance.
- "Financing Corporate Growth" (with Bradford Cornell), Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Reprinted in The New Corporate Finance: Where Theory M eets Practice (editor,Donald Chew), McGraw Hill, 1993.
- "A Market-Based Test of the Effect of Monetary Policy" (with Maurice Levi), Economic Inquiry.
- "Corporate Stakeholders and Corporate Finance" (with Bradford Cornell), FinancialManagement.
- "Taxes and Stock Return Seasonality: Evidence from the London Stock Exchange" (with Marc Reinganum), Journal of Business.
- "Multinational Corporations and National Regulation: An Economic Audit," Managerial Finance.
- "Guidelines for Long-Term Financing Strategy," Midland Corporate Finance Journal, Reprinted in the Revolution in Corporate Finance (editors, Joel Stern and Donald Chew), Basil Blackwell, 1987.
- "The Impact on Bank Stock Prices of Regulatory Responses to the International Debt Crisis" (with Brad Cornell and Wayne Landsman), Journal of Banking and Finance, Special supplement.
- "International Banking and Country Risk Analysis," Midland Corporate Finance Journal, Reprinted in New Developments in International Finance (Editors, Joel Stern and Donald Chew), Basil Blackwell, 1988.
- "Systematic Risk, Total Risk, and Size as Determinants of Stock Market Returns" (with Josef Lakonishok), Journal of Banking and Finance.
- "The Reaction of Bank Stock Prices to the International Debt Crisis" (with Bradford Cornell), Journal of Banking and Finance.
Публикации на портале:
- Multinational Financial Management Авт. Shapiro Alan C.. Wiley, 2006.
American Economic Review. 1958. Vol. 48. No. 3. P. 261-297.
Baylor Business Review. 2001. Vol. 19. No. 1.
World Bank Policy Research Working Papers. 2004. No. 2818.
Another Attempt to Explain an Illiquid Banking System: The Diamond and Dybvig Model With Sequential Service Taken Seriously
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis Quarterly Review. 1988. Vol. 12. No. 4.
Corporate Governance: An International Review. 2005. Vol. 13. No. 3. P. 386 - 396.
Journal of Financial Economics. 2003. Vol. 40. No. 2. P. 185-211.