Dore Ronald Philip (Дор Роналд)
|Дата рождения||01 февраля 1925 г.|
|Образование||бакалавр: Japanese Language and Literature [London University , 1947]
|Место работы||London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) / Centre for Economic Performance, Senior Research Fellow|
Varieties of capitalism, Japanese economy, industrial relations
Публикации на портале:
- British Factory, Japanese Factory: The Origins of National Diversity in Industrial Relations Авт. Dore Ronald Philip. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1990.
- Collected Writings of R.P. Dore Авт. Dore Ronald Philip. Routledge, 2002.
- Flexible Rigidities: Industrial Policy and Structural Adjustment in the Japanese economy, 1970-80 Авт. Dore Ronald Philip. Stanford: Stanford University Press, 1986.
- How the Japanese Learn to Work. 2nd Edition Авт. Dore Ronald Philip, Sako Mari. Routledge, 1998.
- National Diversity and Global Capitalism Ред. Berger Suzanne , Dore Ronald Philip. Cornell University Press, 1996.
- New Forms and Meanings of Work in an Increasingly Globalized World Авт. Dore Ronald Philip. Geneva: International Labor Organization, 2004.
- Social Evolution, Economic Development and Culture: What it Means to Take Japan Seriously Авт. Dore Ronald Philip. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, 2001.
- Stock Market Capitalism: Welfare Capitalism: Japan and Germany versus the Anglo-Saxons Авт. Dore Ronald Philip. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000.
- Taking Japan Seriously: A Confucian Perspective on Leading Economic Issues Авт. Dore Ronald Philip. Stanford: Stanford University Press, 1987.
- The Japanese Firm: Sources of Competitive Strength Авт. Dore Ronald Philip. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1996.
Dore R.P. Deviant or Different? Corporate Governance in Japan and Germany.
// Corporate Governance: An International Review.
Dore R.P. Goodwill and the Spirit of Market Capitalism
// British Journal of Sociology.
Dore R.P. Japan's Shareholder Revolution
// CentrePiece Magazine.
Dore R.P. Making Sense of Globalisation
// CEP Occasional Papers.
Dore R.P. The End of Jobs for Life? Corporate Employment Systems: Japan and Elsewhere
// CEP Occasional Papers.
Dore R.P. Will Global Capitalism be Anglo-Saxon Capitalism?
// New Left Review.
Dore R.P. Различия японской и англо-саксонской моделей капитализма
// Экономическая социология.
|Телефон||+39 (0)51 913550|
Interview of Ronald Dore, 31st March 2003 (Video, 80 min.). Discussion on whether Japan and the West will converge. The economic structure and "Americanization" of Japan.
Ronald Dore learned Japanese during the war and has spent most of his life studying Japanese society and economy. Much of his writing has been concerned with what comparison with Japan can tell one about third world development, and about the problems of education, and industrial relations in the OECD countries. He has a degree in Japanese from London University (1947), has taught at LSE, University of British Columbia, Harvard and MIT in departments of sociology, history and political science, and has had research positions at the Institute of Development Studies and the Technical Change Centre. He is a member of the British Academy and honorary foreign member of the Japanese and American academies. His first book, City Life in Japan (1958) was recently reprinted with a new preface (Curzon Press 1999), his latest is Stockmarket Capitalism, Welfare Capitalism: Japan and Germany versus the Anglo-Saxons was published by Oxford University Press in May 2000, and since translated into Italian, Japanese,Chinese and Spanish. Subsequently two collections of his writings have been published, Social evolution, Economic Development, Culture,Change: What it means to take Japan seriously (Edward Elgar, hb and pb. 2001) and Collected Writings of Ronald Dore (Japan Library, Curzon Press, 2002).
Japanese banks Japanese corporate governance japanese institutions sociology of economic development varieties of capitalism
Organization Studies. 1991. Vol. 12. No. 1. P. 1-28.
Economy and Society. 2000. Vol. 29. No. 1. P. 111-145 .
Employee Representation in the Board Compared: A Fuzzy Sets Analysis of Corporate Governance, Unionism, and Political Institutions
Industrielle Beziehungen. 2005. Vol. 23. No. 3. P. 1-28.