Growth and Development: With Special Reference to Developing Economies
Опубликовано на портале: 13-07-2005
London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2003, 600 с.
In this extensively revised seventh edition textbook on development economics by A.P. Thirwall (professor of Applied Economics, University of Kent at Canterbury), all statistics have been updated and new institutional material has been added. In addition there are new sections on the meaning and consequences of globalization, the World Bank's approach to tackling poverty, the impact of aid, trade liberalization and growth, and exchange rates for developing countries.
- The Study of Economic Development
- The Development Gap and the Measurement of Poverty
- The Characteristics of Underdevelopment and Structural Change
- Theories of Economic Growth
- Factors in the Development Process
- Obstacles to Development
- The Role of the State
- Financing Economic Development
- International Trade