Environment, Growth and Development: The Concepts and Strategies of Sustainability
Опубликовано на портале: 13-07-2005
New-York: Routledge, 1994, 192 с.
«Environment, Growth and Development» offers a unique analysis of sustainable economic growth and development and the implications for policy and planning at the local, national and global scale of «green accounting». A complete revision and expansion of Environment and Development, this books offers a new focus on macroeconomic aspects.
- What on earth is wrong
- Accounting for sustainable development
- Environment and development - a matter of sustainability
- Planning and policies I: sustainable growth and structural change
- Planning and policies I: sustainable development
- Outlook: from national to global compacts