Transaction cost economics: Recent developments
Опубликовано на портале: 14-10-2003
Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, 1997, 167 с.
This important new book deals with some of the most fundamental issues of transaction cost economics. It focuses on the analysis of the internal nature and characteristics of organizations and on the subtle interactions between institutional environment and governance structures over time.
- Hierarchies, Markets and Power in the Economy: An Economic Perspective (O.E.
- Internal Characteristics of Formal Organizations (C. Menard)
- Contractual Relationships Within the Firm (J.-P. Bouttes, P. Hamamdjian)
- Privatization in Russia: What Should be a Firm? (P.L. Joskow, R. Schmalensee)
- Illegal Markets and New Institutional Economics (M. Turvani)
- Transaction Costs Through Time (D.C. North)
characteristic characteristics of organization cost economics environment governance institutional organization structure transaction
Journal of Financial Intermediation. 1998. Vol. 7. No. 2. P. 130-150.
A multicommodity EU policy framework incorporating public good criteria into the direct payment system in agriculture /доклад на 10 конгрессе ЕААЕ, Exploring Diversity in the European Agri-Food System, Zaragoza, Spain, 28-31 August 2002
Journal of Organizational Change Management. 2000. Vol. 13. No. 5.
Industrial and Commercial Training. 1990. Vol. 22. No. 5.