Strategic Management: A Dynamic Perspective, Concepts and Cases
Опубликовано на портале: 26-04-2007
Изд-во: Prentice-Hall, 2006, 431 с.
Carpenter/Sanders is the first book built around a dynamic perspective on strategy. Three themes constitute the dynamic perspective on strategy: (1) changing strategies for changing times, (2) the integration of formulation and implementation, and (3) strategic leadership. Crafting Business Strategy for Dynamic Contexts- chapter 6 is the aggregate of much of the current research on dynamic strategies, including: Competitive Dynamics, Technological Changes, and Hypercompetition . After reading the chapter, students will learn models that guide them through formulating and implementing a strategy in a dynamic, or changing, environment. Strategy Diamond: The strategy diamond outlines five key elements necessary for creating a complete strategy: arenas, vehicles, differentiators, staging, and economic logic. The Strategy Diamond gives students a concrete model for considering all aspects of a strategy in order to create and implement a complete strategy. The arenas and staging elements deal specifically with the dynamic aspect of strategy. How Would You Do That” exercises- There are two of these robust exercises in each chapter, immersing students in the implementation challenges real companies face. The exercises allow implementation to remain in the forefront of the student’s minds even in the formulation chapters. Market- For undergraduate/MBA strategic management courses.
- 1. Strategy and Strategic Leadership in Dynamic Times
- Chapter 1: Introducing Strategic Management
- Chapter 2: Leading Strategically through Effective Vision and Mission
2. The Internal and External Environment of Strategy
- Chapter 3: Examining the Internal Environment: Resources, Capabilities, and Activities
- Chapter 4: Exploring the External Environment: Macro and Industry Dynamics
3. Business, Corporate, and Global Strategies
- Chapter 5: Creating Business Strategies
- Chapter 6: Crafting Business Strategy for Dynamic Contexts
- Chapter 7: Developing Corporate Strategy
- Chapter 8: Looking at International Strategies
4. Strategy Vehicles for New Directions
- Chapter 9: Understanding Alliances and Cooperative Strategies
- Chapter 10: Studying Mergers and Acquisitions
5. Implementation, New Ventures, and Governance in Dynamic Context
- Chapter 11: Employing Strategy Implementation Levers
- Chapter 12: Considering New Ventures and Corporate Renewal
- Chapter 13: Governing in the 21st Century
planning strategic management стратегический менеджмент стратегическое планирование стратегия менеджмента
Семинар РАБО «Научные исследования менеджмента: как их организовать в современной российской бизнес-школе»
Российский журнал менеджмента. 2007. Т. 5. № 2. С. 158-159.
Российский журнал менеджмента. 2004. Т. 2. № 3. С. 17-34.